The Workplace Gender Balance Project
Five Strategic Objectives for the Workplace Gender Balance Project
- Create a compelling message and implement a communication plan
- Build buy-in and commitment from college leadership, student support services staff and faculty, and other stakeholders
- Develop effective assistance for both men and women to learn about and prepare for non-traditional careers.
- Engage employers, employer groups and other stakeholders to change the workplace culture
- Keep score to measure progress
and even Correctional Facilities
To enhance equity and inclusivity in the classroom and workplace environments. To develop a talented, skilled and motivated pool of workers that enhance the competitiveness of Colorado’s workforce and economy. To help meet the program accountability objectives and metrics of the federal Perkins Career and Technical Education (CTE) Improvement Act (specifically within the non-traditional careers metrics).