MIDDLE SCHOOL FORM
Select Adobe pdf or MS doc format.
• Program Approval, pdf (download)
• Program Approval, MS doc (download)
FORM INSTRUCTIONS : Please save the PDF to your computer. Complete the form and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For the email Subject, use MS CTE ‘CONTENT NAME’, e.g. MS CTE Agriculture, MS CTE Combined Exploratory, MS CTE Technical Arts, and so on.
For questions regarding program content and course descriptions, please contact the appropriate program director: CTE Directory
If you are using the Word Doc version of this form, please note the following:
- Ensure that all info is correct (use the list below to find your CIPs)
- Do not alter any existing language on the form, or the form itself.
- An exception to this is if you need to add more course descriptions – you may duplicate the second page to do this. Please do not change any language or format on the form itself.
- The District Level Contact provided on the form is the main contact we will use to send correspondence; they will be the recipient of the approval message.
PLEASE NOTE : A Revision or a Renewal of an existing program approval must maintain the original CIP/Program name. If a change to the CIP is required, a “New Program” must be selected and a note to close the old program needs to be indicated. If you are submitting a Revision or Renewal, please make sure your institution’s contacts are up-to-date on the form as well.
- 980005 ACE (Alternate Cooperative Education)
- 019999 Agricultural Education
- 090702 Audio/Video Technology & Communications
- 520000 Business and Marketing
- 998200 Combined Exploratory
- 190101 Family and Consumer Sciences
- 519999 Health Science
- 110101 Information Technology
- 439999 Law Enforcement
- 320107 Skilled Trades and Technical Sciences
- 150000 STEM